Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hung out with the girls again! This time was with alex. Initially, we were supposed to meet at eleven, but I just couldn't for the love of god, get myself out of bed, so I told them to meet at twelve instead. And well, I was still late. Hahah.

We just shopped around vivo at the usual stores, f21, topshop, PULL AND BEAR and such. Omg, shopping with alex is like living in the stone age. After I had walked around the store like twice, she finally picked0 some clothes to try on. Unable to tolerate her immensely slow movements, oi and I went to pull and bear. And AFTER we walked around pull and bear once and I had tried on some jeans, did she FINALLY come over with her two purchases. Honestly, life with her is like walking backwards. Your life will go in rewind one day.

I bought a top from pull and bear again. Hahah yes twin, I really think I'm going crazy. And I think the zara gladiator sandals are really strangely nice! But the topshop crossover ones are even nicer. I need money money money.

Lunch at teh white dog cafe was alright, if only the waitress didn't mix up my order and delay the whole process, resulting in me having to eat a cold glazed salmon fillet. Of course, I could be the consumer bitch and demand compensation but seeing how panicked she was, I decided to be nice.

Dessert at marche with compliments from the prawn. Thanks alot dearie:)))).

No comments: